March 20, 2019

MISADVENTURE

Is that a word?  It means we went on an adventure for Penny and missed it.  Our special vet from the vet school sent a message she would not be in Jackson and we missed her message.  So we went for a  ride.  And still have to go again next  Tuesday.  Betsy was confused and kept very quiet on the ride.   I guess she enjoyed the ride and we did nothing to her.  Next time baby, hold on.

It turned out that I did not miss Choir practice and all was well. Got to go to the Methodist Church service  here also.  Rev. Paige Presley was there and she is a good preacher. We sang"It is well" in our choir concert  practice and in the Methodist church service also.  So I got to sing it two times yesterday.   Maybe a message in there--It is well, with my soul?  I hope so.

Betty Boop

No comments: