March 21, 2019

LAKE

I woke at 6 and said, get up old girl, for you have been in this bed for 8 hours-enough is enough.  I have been wanting to go down for breakfast in the Cyber.  Jasmine is calling me to cook my eggs over light.  So I did go and it was great.  I then brought back my second cup and took my Bible and devotional book to the bubble and enjoyed it.  I observed how the green is popping out all over.  Only one little duck was up early.  I started counting how long he would stay under diving for food.  10 seconds on the dot.  Up and down he went.  The sky is a pale blue with no clouds, perfect. 

Oh, did you watch Michel Buble' in concert?  He was back on NBC after a time with his young son who was ill.  Every thing seems well with him and he was in a happy, dancing, singing mood.   I do  love watching him perform. Made my day.  He and Josh Groban are fine to watch Though they are different they sing such good songs. and songs that mean something!!  I am glad there is still music I like,  for I  enjoy music of several different kinds. 

Betty Boop

No comments: