March 9, 2019

SATURDAY

Sitting on my favorite--The Balcony.  Perfect this morning.  I was reminded of a line in a song--"sitting on the dock of the Bay". Key West, Fla.  What a place to watch the sun go down.  One of the first maybe the first RV trip we took with Irene and Cecil, we always wanted to go there.  It is a tight little town and not really made for RV's.  We went there before we parked for the night.   Mistake.  We "hicks" finally made it to witness a great show of many kinds of talent right on the beach.  People everywhere of all kinds.   That in it's self was a show.  There is where the next day we had our first "real" Key Lime pie.Cecil never stopped talking about how much it cost.  It was worth every mouthful to me. 
 
Another great surprise happened yesterday.  My sweet grand daughters, Sophie and Mary Grace came to lunch with me. We had a great time.  I showed them off to everyone. They looked so sweet and impressed everyone, not to mention  how proud I felt. Amy came and brought groceries that afternoon.  Book Club at her house that morning.  I know it was beautiful as well good food and conversation.  I am  glad she has such good friends.    So you see I had a full and great day.  And Jan is coming this morning to work on cleaning some files.  What a mess I am.  Afraid to discard anything for fear I may need it.  Maybe Mr. T. will come to lunch with us. That would be nice.

As Rose Budd Stevens would say :"Sweetly Be."

Betty Boop

No comments: