March 13, 2019

TOO NIPPY

I braved the Balcony  ( 2 min,)  and it was a little too cool and the wind was blowing.  So I am back with my second cup at the computer.  I do love this computer.  Although there remains much I don't understand about it.  But I seem to be gradually giving up things.   Like my car.  My "smart phone"  that I never did get to understand it.  Everybody tried to teach me, but it seemed to be beyond me.  I always thought I was a little smart. Not what you call real smart, but enough to get by.  But I just could not remember from time to time how to even answer the thing, much less make a call. I gave it  up. if you want to talk to me, please do it the old way.  Telephone or e-mail.   I learned to e-mail long ago and still manage most of the time to understand it.   Sometime even the e-mail and other aspects of it elude me.  It seems to have a mind of its own.  Even experts say the same.  So be it.

Amy is off,  taking Candy with her to visit Ivy .  I know they will enjoy a little road trip to visit her and Tripp. Can't keep up with my family.

Betty Boop 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am with you. Heaven help me if they do away with landlines.

Dot said...

And don't forge the "art" of the written word. I remember how letters to my girls the first time away form home to go to college. They loved mail and so did I. And how much I love still to communicate through letters and notes. Even a note at my door pleases me. Dot