March 10, 2019

SUNRISE

I wish I had a color the sky is at sunrise this morning, I could paint a picture.  The blue of the sky with pink peaking where the sun will rise can not be duplicated. No one can paint such a picture.

Jan came yesterday. We cleaned  out a lot of old paper stuff.   I keep statements, receipts and more.  I thought it would be just for last year, but some were a couple of years old.   She carted a garbage bag full to shred. It felt lighter and neater. We have miles to go before my files are purged of unneeded clutter.  With the age of computers and such, no need to keep some of the things I keep. And then on the other hand, I think of  some things I wish I had kept.   O well they are for the most part still in my Memory Bank, in safe keeping.    Bitsy is at my feet watching me type.  She is with me almost everywhere I go. What a friend. I can tell her anything and she will keep it to herself. 

SWEETLY BE 
Betty Boop                                                

No comments: