March 19, 2019

BITSY'S ADVENTURE

Bitsy gets to go somewhere.  In the car, in her purple  carrier with Amy and me. Oh well it is a chance to "break out" as we call it around here.  To the Vet for a check up.  I do hope her allergy is better and a better course of treatment can be ordered.  It is a lot to do for her.   Mary Grace and Amy have been so faithful to give her shots  and I mix her meds every day in some good canned food, which she loves.  I take good care of her and give her all the love and attention I can.   Who gets to sleep on the foot of my bed and curl up wherever  I am.  She in turn lets me talk to her, and agrees with me, she has even seen me cry,  I read the bible to her and she listens while I pray , greets those who visit with glee.  She is a perfect hostess and partner.

I guess my knack  for writing poetry is back.  I wrote one for the VILLAGER and one for the Library Board for April.  Here is the one for the board.

FOOLS BEWARE
 
April Fool's Day,  Beware!!
Jokesters are lurking everywhere.
Hide in the Library behind a book.
That's where they will never look.!!
 
Dot Ells
 
Betty Boop


No comments: