March 12, 2019

GOOD MORNING Y"ALL

I have always like the color blue. Even as a child, I remember favorite  clothing blue.  My apartment has lots of blue. Saying that , I may change to pink.  But I don't think I can find anything as beautiful as the pink in the clouds in the morning as the sun rises.  Nothing can compare. I slept well and enough last night,   It feels good to get good sleep. 

I watched a new favorite show last night that many don't like.  THE  GOOD DOCTOR.  I got caught up in it and was upset to have a cliff hanger happen.  I hate cliff hangers.    Oh well. something to look for in the fall. 

Sometime my computer has a mind of it's on and goes its  merry way and leaves me and my beautiful blue color  behind.  Guess it does not like blue.  Don't know how to change it back without starting over.   SO BE IT.

Betty Boop

No comments: