March 11, 2019

NO SUN TODAY

I slept late!!!  New for me.  Maybe the time change is catching up with me.  Church was good.  I came home after and had lunch here.  It   has a different feeling on Sunday.  Everyone is dressed for Church it seems.  Kind of nice.  The pork loin was good as was everything else.    I relaxed and read my current book.  I love our Library where I walk down stairs and help myself to many good books. I have been reading JULIE KLASSEN"s books. She writes romantic novels .This one is 1813. Full of secrets for this woman in distress and of course finds her true love in the end--or not.  Something you can dig into and just be there.  I love one like that once in a while

Oatmeal for breakfast with fresh strawberries from Fla.  Good but will be better later.  I am not hard to please.  Have I told you how this time of year  reminds me of our trips to South Texas where we stayed a couple of months having such a good time in a wonderful Campground for Winter Texans.  I am sure I have-wont bore you with it, but it was a nice part of retirement.    We had strawberries in Texas then too and tomatoes that were so good.  ----- The older I get the more little cut off lanes lead down Memory Lane.  SO BE IT.

Betty Boop





  

1 comment:

Amy said...

Actually, I think there are a lot of stories we have not heard from Texas winters. I guess what happens in Texas stays in Texas. I think y’all got up to a lot of mischief.