March 30, 2019

SATURDAY

As I ate my breakfast of "egg in a hole" or "pig in a poke", whatever you call it, brought back memories of when I used to cook them for my family.   Try it, so good.  I watched from the inside a couple exercising in the pool.   Early and really going for it.  He was obsessed I think with holding on and simply jumping up and down.  Over and over.   While she glided across the pool with grace and ease.  Oh well. I am sure I saw it all wrong, but that was what it looked like.  Exercise is exercise for sure.  I finished my coffee on the Balcony.  Behind a post so I would stop watching.  It is a lovely morning. The birds are all a twitter and looking for a nest.  Our birds are not as beautiful in color except for the bluebirds.  Haven't seen them yet.   I put out my little flower pot feeder.  Real small and fits a flower pot.  They came last year to it even though only one at a time to feed.  It is waiting and ready.

Yesterday was the 8th anniversary of Truman's passing.  I thought of him a lot.  It seems like yesterday, yet I still miss him everyday.  As I have said before, I kiss his pillow each night and wish he was still here.  And in a way he is. Memories abound and I am grateful for them. 

Jan is coming and we have a few things to do.  I will get on with it.

Betty Boop

No comments: