March 15, 2019

MORNING

Back from sitting in the Bubble (another of my favorites)  while Barbara cleans my apartment.  What a treat to have her.   She is so nice and good.   Well, while I finished my devotional and Bible reading and taking in the ducks swimming. I decided to pen a poem..  I have been lax for so long.   This one has been brewing for a while and I am not sure it is worth reading.  I seem to have lost my creativity for now.  But here it goes:          SMALL THINGS
by Dot Ellis
 
From coffee in your cup,
When you first get up.
From first rays of sunlight
and thanks for a good night.
 
Give a smile to everyone on your way
And ask about their day.
All these things are small.
Add them together-not small at all !!!!
  • What do you think?
  • Betty Boop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Think your creativity is alive and well.