March 25, 2019

RAINY MONDAY

Rainy Monday, but it will clear later.  It is nice to stay in and not "have to go out."  Sunday was nice.  Everywhere we looked, young girls and, not so young, were in shorts.  Amy and I had lunch after church with MG and Ryan at Beagle Bagels.  We sat outside and was a little windy, but we braved it.  I guess we are all looking to nice outside time. I brought my toasted bagels home.  They are so goooood.  Maybe not good for you, but I will eat a small bit at a time .My they make chicken salad good  too.

Why is coffee so good lately?  I keep wanting to mention it.  That is not like me.  "cream in my coffee"," coffee  in my cup".  Oh well, I guess I need to hunt another subject or my few readers will give up on me. 

Betty Boop

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not so. We are here this morning.

Amy said...

My favorite color yet.