March 17, 2019

SUNDAY SUNDAY !!

Sunshine and a little cool, but it will warm up. Happy St. Patrick's Day to you.  Everyone is Irish today. Wear a little green today and don't let someone pinch you for not doing it.   Now that is an old saying.  I really celebrated yesterday a little early.  My friend, Father Frank, a retired priest on my floor, saw my Irish display in the hall and I told him I thought of him when I did it. He is from Ireland.  Later he said he wanted a picture of it to send to friends.  We planned it for Saturday morning when Jan was coming and could take the picture. We met and caused a little audience of people passing by.  He brought his big Irish flag and I held it on one side and he stood on the other side of my decorations.  We had a lot of fun with him donning one of the Irish hats in the picture. He is such a joyful person and is a delight to know.  The photos turned out good and he let me keep the flag for display till I take it down this afternoon.  I will then put up Easter décor and enjoy that too.  So on to today and see what it offers.  Hope it is fun and joyful like Father 
Frank.  Thank goodness for those kind of people.

Betty Boop 

No comments: