March 14, 2019

BREEZY

 Could you do without my weather report each morning?   Mine comes straight from the famous Balcony.  The clouds seem to be in a hurry to go someplace.  It felt like Spring to me.  I know each year I say I will cut back on the pots of flowers, but something stirs inside of me and I feel the urge to try it again.  Planning is as much as doing it and enjoying it too.  So the beat goes on.   I hear a bird singing to it's friends.  He is telling them to wake up and get going.  I also saw a sign of Spring yesterday in the ground below me. It seems mother duck is picking her nesting spot.  The dad is following her looking for a spot too.  He, I noticed was the follower this time, just commenting on her choices.  She is in control  of the nesting place, it seems. They were inspecting the shrubs and getting ready.  I do hope they find one near me.  I would like to put up a small bird house hanging from my Balcony rail and hanging over the edge.  Think that would work?  I would not leave them enough privacy  and try to name their babies or something they would not appreciate.  Better leave that dream alone.   I get so many ideas that just wont work. 

Betty Boop

No comments: