March 23, 2019

SATURDAY

Cream in my coffee again. I have an assortment of coffee cups, so I get to have a different one each morning.   I know some people like the same favorite one for the day, but so be it. Just like I like to change the color  of my blog.  Truman used to be amazed at the color ink I used.   He was very conservative  and while he never complained, I am sure he wondered if it was the thing to do.  He was proud of me to use the computer( as bad at it as I was.)  He would come in from work and say, "pull up the stocks."   And we would see how they did that day.  I guess that is my habit still as I look every day to check. 

I am getting anxious to fill the pots on the Balcony.  It is too soon.  Someone said at lunch yesterday that we had not had that usual cool snap yet.  The weather is so up and down, so I will take a note from Bitsy and be patient.   That cat has the most patience and the best personality of any cat yet.

Betty Boop

No comments: