March 4, 2019

WINTER Brrrrrr !!!!!!

What a change.  Jack Frost is still dueling with Lady Spring.  She thought she had edge on him and was on her merry way to Spring, but alas he is winning again. But not for long. March is here and it is the month of change.  Bare with her, she will win and then we may complain about her weather too.  Never satisfied with what we have. 

I woke to the fact that I felt like Cyber breakfast.  So I broke my usual and did things different for a start.  Betsy was confused, but as long as she gets her ration she can bend a little.  Veronica, in the Cyberthe best "eggs over light'" I have ever had.   I tell her so often.  She is so sweet and pleasant early in the morning.  Hope she stays with us forever.  Two eggs over light. bacon, rye toast and coffee really hit the spot.  I reversed my usual routine and took my second cup of coffee to the Cyber and read my usual Bible and devotional.  Watched the covey of "lake ducks" a  while and now to straighten out my usual routine. 

Lunch yesterday after Church at Chars with Amy, M.G.(Ryan was not feeling well), Paul and Sophie, it was very good.  Fried chicken was wonderful although I had to deal with the discomfort of fried food.  The new magazine issue was discussed. The best ever Paul & Sophie.  Love giving one to friends who like it so much. 

Well enough said  So Be It
Betty Boop

No comments: