March 22, 2019

COFFEE IN YOUR CUP

Small pleasures.  I have drunk coffee for a long time.  I don't think I am exactly "hooked"  on it, but I do enjoy it in the morning.  I went through a faze of hot tea instead.  Can't say why I switched.  Truman did not drink it at breakfast but he did like a small cup and often later.   They got fun from him when he was here at Siena and I used to go get him a drink or two often too. I think it was just something to do.  I am thinking about him a lot lately as March 2011 comes and marks another year without him. I still kiss his pillow at night.  A small sub for the real thing.   

I am kind of  free today of things I must do-so what will I do?   Maybe a little laundry?   Yes that will do it.

Betty Boop
P.S how do you like this color?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty! Fun to change them up.