July 2, 2019

BITSY

Amy brought Bitsy home from her boarding place. As she unzipped her carrier, she shot out like a bullet.  Amy said she fussed all the way home.  That is not like her.   She is usually very still and quiet in the carrier.  I guess she picked up a bad habit from the clinic.  They said she was a very sweet girl there.  She had an ear infection while there and they treated her and I am still putting drops in her ears.   Otherwise, she looks good.  She has been my shadow since coming home, and has really picked up where she left off.  She is an amazing little kitty and looks beautiful to me.  I am glad she is home and I think she is too. 

Warm on the Balcony, but it also looks good to me.  I had a great vacation and the change was good for me.  Good to go and good to come home.  My "bevy" of amazing and talented cooks were at there best.  No one believes me when I tell of the many things about my trip--so I have stopped trying to tell it.  Every body wants to tell their own story, thinking theirs  is best.  They just don't know what I know, so be it.    I am still enjoying peaches and so are my friends.  Enough of the trip. lets get on to the 4th of July when my Choir sings.

Betty Boop

No comments: