July 25, 2019

Mmmmmmm Good

Jan gave me permission to have a pancake now and then.  Since I caught my blood sugar very normal this morning, I decided it was time for a treat.  Pancakes are something I usually avoid, although I do like them very much.  I had "one" in the Cyber this morning.  With light butter and sugar-free syrup, it was soooo good!!  Sausage and coffee was too.   Brought my second cup to the Bubble and enjoyed my time there.  Met my neighbor coming back to my apartment.  He noticed my Bible.  He said he had taught a course at Milsaps in Bible. There are so many versions, he said.  The one I use is GOOD NEWS . I like it.  He said he told students, when they discussed versions.  They tend to argue about the best.  He tells them to just read your Bible.  He prefers The Standard, but there are many to chose from.  Chose one you can understand.

What else for today?  I think I will do a little on my Poem-Scrapbook. Have to be in the mood for it.

Betty Boop


Betty Boop 

No comments: