July 17, 2019

NO CAVATIES BUT TROUBLE

I seem to have something going on all the time.  I have a trouble spot that must be addressed.  Jan and I saw not only my regular dentist but a another one --an endodontics. I need a tooth pulled and bridge made.  An infection has set in and must be done to this tooth that is cracked in the root of the tooth.  Surprise to me.  No pain, but So Be It.   What can you do?  It must be taken care of as soon as possible. I try to think of the bible verse.  "For when I am weak-I am strong.  So I am trying to be strong.
I had breakfast down in Cyber.  I thought I needed something good to happen.  It did.  I have told you about the cook who makes the best over light eggs in town?  I had two, sausage and rye toast and of course coffee.  My it was fine.  Took my second cup to the Balcony.  Had my devotional and regular Bible reading and prayer time.   What a wonderful spot to enjoy.  I will try today to be positive as we make future plans. 

Betty Boop

No comments: