July 11, 2019

TRIO SAGA

The same three geese (I think) keep showing up early before the rest of the group.  Now why 3?  My imagination kicked in.  What if this is an old couple who thought they were free of children and this one (girl or boy) just wont leave the nest and go on its own?  It happens a lot in humans.  The three are very much grown in size so I believe that is the case.  Does anyone who knows more than I do, knows why three would stay together?  What a subject to ponder.  It beats some of the other thing that are going on around us. 

The air is warm but a little breeze makes it possible  to stay long enough to drink my cup and think on a few things.  Like today is a free day in things to do.  What will I find to fill my day.  Amy is a wiz at filling her day.  Who can have a dental appointment ,then to a meeting, then to grocery store for me and her. check on a sick friend, go home to fix supper and I don't know what else is fitted in between.? She uses her time well.  She said she always wants to be busy.  Well she is that alright.  I guess I used to do all that too, but for the life of me-I have forgotten how to be that busy.  I don't think I had that energy.  So Be It.

Betty Boop (Dot)

No comments: