July 20, 2019

STILL ON THE BALCONY

On the Balcony early it is so still. Not a peep from the birds.  No ducks or geese either. Not even people.  I think rain is coming and that is why it is so cloudy.  Although usually the clouds race by when it is about to rain. The weather report is for rain and I guess it will rain. Weather Man knows more than I do.  So be it.  

I made an egg-in- hole for my breakfast.  Makes me think of old fashioned cooking.  Do you ever make this delightful method ?  It is tricky and for some reason my no-stick pan--stuck.!! Yolk broke!  I hate that.  I saved it and ate it anyway.  It was still good.  Bitsy had tuna and chicken from her   many choices of canned food.  I give it to her in the morning with her meds mashed up in it.  She does not seem to notice the pills, she is so excited to get a small ration of the good stuff.

My scrap book--poem collection is going slow.  But just a little every day and I hope to finish it.  It needs a title. Shall I call it THE DOT SPOT.?  No, something else. What? 

Betty Boop  

No comments: