July 22, 2019

WRONG SIDE OF BED

Is there a right side?  First off, I overslept.  (I guess I needed it?)  I had to insert new batteries in Blood Pressure machine.  That was a fiasco in itself.  Little high after that activity.  Made coffee and that went well. Took Blood sugar and it was high.  My scrambled egg went well as did the toast.  A small piece of ham-- though most of it fit between my teeth. I  finished my breakfast. The sun was over the Balcony by that time.  I pulled my chair in front of the post and then I had no view.  But the sun was getting too warm too, so I drank the coffee and came in. I know that this sounds like someone who has no problems, but a rocky start sometimes sets the tone of the day.  Hope not--so here I go.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

Maybe you should get up on Dad’s side of the bed tomorrow!