July 14, 2019

WIPEOUT SHOPPING

Just get an urge to see what Wal-Mart looks like.  Don't get to go much anymore.  It is wonderful to have girls to help me all the time, but sometime you just want to go "see" again.  I needed a few things like a new toaster.  My trusty and flashy red one just gave up.  I shopped and ended up with an exact one, red and beautiful.  That last red one gave me pleasure so I just got  another one.  I needed new bath mat rugs so we got those.  I have an idea to organize my poems in a new binder.   Gave upon publishing them in a book form.  Although some of my early ones have merit (I think.)  But many books of poems are published.  And mine are mostly personal. But then again poems are personal.  Your thoughts put on paper are sometime very personal.  Maybe my family will enjoy them some day.  Any way with new sheets and a pretty binder, I will began to organize and put them in order.  Give me a job.  Anyway we (Jan) and I were wiped out and hungry.  I had been thinking about how I used to like Wendy's Taco Salad.   Believe it or not, they stayed the same.  Plenty of salsa and sour cream.  The young lady who took our order was so sweet and Jan and I both declared we should thank her and we went back and praised her service and sweet attitude. Should do that more often --praise good service.   

Betty Boop
P.S. My little hummer visitor was back, drinking from my Clamaitis vine.

No comments: