July 21, 2019

SUNDAY

Let us go to Church today.  No excuse. I did miss last Sunday and I love to go.  So I had my usual Sunday breakfast--Jimmy Dean's egg white, sausage, cheese on a whole wheat English muffin, orange juice coffee-makes a quick, no fuss. or clean up. Perfect when you need to keep moving.  Of course I find time to sit and ponder on my Balcony.  Nice there right now, but I know it will turn hot later. 

I can't seem to stay on my scrapbook Book project.  I also have the first of the Beach photos and need to start them in my photo album.  They are good so far and really take you back to the famous Beach Week. I guess  I am a little lazy.  That tooth pulling  is hanging over my head  and I wish it could be done sooner  than August 6. Lot of tooth pulling going on here!!

BETTY BOOP

No comments: