July 23, 2019

RAIN TODAY

No Balcony this morning.  It is wet and light rain.  Looks like a day to just look out.  Betsy is doing that.  I expect her to nap all day.  Not a bad idea if you could.  But we all have things to do. My, My, my oatmeal was good with blueberries and banana.  Whole wheat English muffin, O.J. and coffee hit the spot this morning.

Have you ever wasted time on the computer?  I get tempted when a subject of interest pulls me in   and lures me to watch.  Now it is not fair when they print a few lines, advertise a lot and then give you a few more information on the subject you really want to see.  You can waste 30 minutes getting to the end.  I say very time I do this that I will not do it again.  The subject story was of all things--Rebar McIntyre. Found out nothing I did not already know.  Stupid me. Don't need to know her secrets.  They are mostly made up anyway. 

Betty Boop

No comments: