July 9, 2019

TWO MEN & A DUCK

Did not see much from the Balcony.  Just two men and one duck.  Was the duck male too?  Too hot for the ladies.  Kind of warm out there so that is the reason for not much activity.  My flower garden is flourishing.  My purple Clamatis has decided to bloom again.  So pretty.  I guess it needed a rest to regain strength to go again.  My prayer each day is for strength to go again.  Maybe today?  History Club and I love Mr. T. to come.   He seems to enjoy coming and we have lunch in the Cyber. 

I am having strange and sometime bad dreams lately.  I wish that would stop.  I have two photos on my desk of Truman. One is reading the paper when on a camping trip.   No matter where we were, even traveling, he managed a newspaper.  I wonder what he would think of today's main way of keeping in touch?   Not the newspaper!!I love looking at the pictures as it brings back my favorite memories. The other is us on Gulf Shores beach a while ago.  He even had some black hair sprinkled with grey.   He had the most hansom head of hair--right to the end.  A thoughtful nurse saved a nice lock of it when he had surgery while he was first in the hospital.  I did not ask for it-but she knew I would treasure  it some day.  And I do.

I guess I had better get off Memory Lane and back on the main hyway.   It is so easy to take a detour. 

Betty Boop

No comments: