July 6, 2019

SATURDAY (already?)

How time goes by fast.  We were just leaving the Beach last Saturday. Memories are checked in the Memory Bank. Have you wondered what the memory bank looks like?   I once drew a picture of it.  I am not an artist and wish I could draw or paint.  Too old now.  Not a Grandmaw  Moses.    Guess  I  draw in words.  I saw the biker early.  She has an old fashioned bike with bigger than average wheels.  Smooth as you can imagine as she glides by.  Can't come up with a reason for these 5 ducks I see each morning.  My theory is:  He, the leader, is quite a "stud"  and he has four females following him.  Works for him.  And me too.

I chipped cheese up and put it in my grits.  Very good with scrambled eggs.  One half biscuit with honey and O,J, and coffee.  What a feast.   I seem to be into the "cooking my own" lately.   Must stop watching Rachel Ray so much!!!!

Betty Boop

No comments: