July 19, 2019

NO CAVITYS

There are things worse than that!! Cavitys I mean.  I have an infection in a cracked root of a tooth.  After another opinion --I will loose the tooth.  Not great news.  I did not expect it.  But like everything else I have experienced, I will be brave and go through it.  An oral surgeon will remove it August 6.First time it can be done.  Boy these Doctors are really busy.  Wish it could be sooner.  This is a new one for me.  Never lost a tooth before. 
I sat on my Bubble while getting my apartment cleaned. 
I saw 4 geese together.
 

I like to think they are the 3 I have been seeing and they have welcomed an addition to their group.  I wish I could stop thinking about those geese.  I saw a large white Egret and a smaller one with it.  Could be a mate or maybe it's child?   Oh well, I must have something to work on. 


Betty Boop

No comments: