July 3, 2019

CATCHING UP

One thing I have been catching up on is sleep.  I did not think I had been deprived .   I did sleep at the Beach, but I  guess it wasn't the same as at home.  I have been sleeping 8-9 hours at night since coming home.  Not complaining, but on the contrary, it is  a good thing.  Sleep is good and important. 

 I saw one dozen ducks swimming together like a little village this morning.  Like St. Catherine's,  we swim like a village.  We were sadden to see 3 notices of deaths on posted on the  Board down stairs.  I knew only one of them and she was a member of our Choir till she could not do it any more.  She was a fine and sweet lady.  Time does not stand still as we live out our days that are given us.  I have had a lot of days given me and  I am grateful.

Betty Boop

No comments: