July 8, 2019

GREAT ON BALCONY

After a rain, we almost missed, the temp did cool down somewhat.   It felt good early on the Balcony.  I did not want to come in.   I believe I am just getting lazy.  I saw geese grazing on the newly mowed "meadow."  That is what I call the space on other side of the Lake.   I had lunch after church yesterday at MG & Ryan's lake home.  They are lucky to live on the water. I should  know.  MG can really cook  !!  She made the best roasted chicken and no one can cook fresh veggies from the farmers market like her.  Green beans, mushrooms, tomato, onion, garlic, squash sautéed and okra too.  My it was a great meal...  Just a couple of bites of Home Goods apple pie brought by Paul and  Sophie was a great finish. And the fellowship was so nice.  Even after spending a week with my family at the Beach--I still love to be with them.  Now that is what counts.

Betty Boop



No comments: