July 26, 2019

GOOD NIGHT"S REST

Nothing like sleep.  Even if you have to get up a few times, it is nice to sleep 8 hours and wake up rested.  That did happen to me last night.  Hooray.  It goes a long way to adjust your attitude.  I got a notice in my mail box yesterday that I had a part in the up and coming SCV play.  I have to talk to Shirley to see if I will be able to navigate the part.   I like the plays as much as the Musicals we put on.   I have had parts in several . It is fun and good for me.  We will see.  

Balcony was pleasant and I heard it was the last of our "cold front".  Too bad, it has been nice.  The vast Meadow was mowed yesterday.  Bet the man who drives the giant tractor mower hopes it is getting close to the last time.  I think not, but soon. 

Betty Boop

No comments: