July 24, 2019

SOMETHING DIFFERENT

It is the last day on my meal card.  I have a nice amount left.  Can't spend it all but I went to breakfast at the Cyber to spend a little.  Two eggs scrambled, and real bacon..  I brought my second cup-o-joe to the bubble.  Read devotional, Bible and talked to the Lord.  What a place for all of that.  So nice today weather wise.  I saw two bikers on the trail around the Lake.  One three wheeler.  My geese family were grazing.  The big three, I call them.  Two very close together and the third on the sidewalk.  Kind of outcast looking.  That second wife has it kind of sad.  I have decided they are a family since reading that a second mate often joins a couple. 

I talked to my maid and a maintenance man on the elevator.  Faithful employees for a long time.  I told then I was going to talk to the Lord-what could I tell him for them.  They laughed as I told them I would mention their names.  I did this that!!  They are such good people and I appreciate them. 

Betty Boop

No comments: