June 21, 2020

0N THE FAMOUS BALCONY

Active looking from my view on Balcony.  Had breakfast first with my friend Jimmy  Dean.  You know him of the breakfast sandwich fame? Coffee is on the Balcony where I saw several walkers.  Two ladies met going opposite directions and stopped to talk a while.  We are all so hungry for fellowship. The gaggle of geese were on the walk and let people pass  with no fanfare.  How smart of them. Can't believe how many we have now. 

I plan to cook my own lunch today so I can watch all  the sermons on TV.  My faith is tested when I realize how many versions of people's views.  But I am still Methodist. From birth-- that is what I was taught.  Everyone has a free will to chose. 
Hey, I will make chicken and dumplings---come on over.  I would be happy to see everybody.   "Soon-Soon."  That is my motto now.

Betty Boop
Amy's sweet blog--  a tribute to her Dad was something you should read.

No comments: