June 2, 2020

EXCITING DAY

Did not know I could be excited about a Dr.'s appointment.  But you see, it means GETTING OUT OF HERE.  Just an appointment long over due to get hearing aids and ears checked.  Actually I need to get one checked because it has been on the blink(hearing aid I mean.)  Another reason too, I will finally get to see a family member.  Amy is taking me. 

Jan sent veggies from Freshway  yesterday.  I will have a home cooked feast tonight.  Squash, corn, okra, and a beautiful tomato. I sliced it last night for a sandwich.  It was amazingly good.  Also had a slice with my egg  this morning for breakfast that is the best!!

Well Amy is on her way and I must be ready.  We will pick up Chick Felet' (sp) and she will take hers home and so will I.  Maybe soon we will be able to  eat together.  I hope.,

Betty Boop

No comments: