June 27, 2020

OOOO-Lla la

Made French toast for my breakfast.  We toured France many years ago.  If I could speak at least one other language besides "Southern" , it would be French--so romantic. Of course my info comes from reading romantic novels.  My three faithful lady walkers came by this now.  First is so young to live here I think, she is just too energetic!!  She never wears pants, always a long skirt. long sleeves. BIG  sun hat and gloves, yes gloves She is protecting her skin I guess from the sun even if it is very cloudy.  Walks with great purpose,  Admire her.  One walks with her hands behind her back??  One walks and seems to be taking in the whole world as she walks.  All good and different goals I guess.  I hear Madison has canceled the 4th of July fire works show.  I could see it from my Balcony.  I used to see many events from the Balcony. Nothing is the same anymore.  But maybe something better will come from this change we are having, we must be still and wait. The sun is covered with clouds although I see a glimmer of blue in a spot.  The air is full of dust from Africa (of all places)  we need something else to talk about.  It  will also soon pass.  Till then I am still------Betty Boop

Betty Boop

No comments: