June 12, 2020

BREEZY & CHILLY on Balcony

At 7:42 it is cool out there.  Did not stay long.  Coffee got cold fast.  My Clematis vine is so pretty this morning.  It seems to be outdoing it's self.  The small purple blooms remind me of orchids.  Also I thought of Hawaii.  How do they live among so much beauty? I will never forget that trip we made.  Thanks for the memories.

The grass was cut and trimmed here yesterday.  The grounds are very well taken care of.  So green and lush.  My favorite gaggle of geese just flew in with a fanfare!!  My they want you to know they are here.  I also heard a small plane go over.  How can I look out to such beauty and normal surroundings and believe the world is in such a turmoil?  But then I guess it always is---just too close to home now.  My I want normal again.  Some say it will never be the same.  So-be-it.

Betty Boop

No comments: