June 3, 2020

DOUBLE LUCKY

Imagine my surprise as I was  getting ready to treat myself with a favorite breakfast, when I broke the egg to make French toast, when out slipped into the saucer TWO of the prettiest egg yolks!!  That they say is supposed to bring good luck.  Bring it on.  I laughed out loud.  Double yolks are rare to me.  Any way I enjoyed the French toast even it is made the diabetic way.  You get used to that after a number of years.  Luck was with Amy and I yesterday when she took me to my ear Dr.  My first trip "out."  It felt strange riding down the interstate.  Everything was the same but it seemed new in a way.  We were both tired  when it took so long, but everything went very smooth and everyone was doing a great job with all the rules.  Someone is getting rich at Chick-flay.  (I spell it different every time.)  The line was full and moving very smooth. She took hers home and I did too.  It was sooooo good.  So I called it a Lucky Day.

Betty Boop

No comments: