June 20, 2020

DUCK DRAMA

Well, really geese. I saw so many  Canada geese this morning.  One Army of them honked loudly while floating down stream.  Must have been 35 of them.  From the other direction came another group as if charging to duel.  I noticed among the second group there was one small little goose.  I have seen that family before. As if they are guarding the small one.  All sorts of stories with that scene.  Will save them for later.  I do know this, they are growing in size and that does not fair well for them among the Powers That Be. If they get out of hand and cause  trouble --they will be asked to leave. 

I saw my neighbor fishing.  He does love it and is quite successful.  I saw a friend on her bike with the long flag pole attached  to the back---red flag for protection. Well enough of nature--geese and people, I will stop for now.  Can't believe it is Saturday again. Do you find yourself changing your habits from what they used to be?  Saturday used to be special and kind of stood out. Kind of a little pocket of fun. Now--it is the same as yesterday. Not a cheery note to end on----so go make yours special and stand out.

Betty Boop
 

No comments: