June 5, 2020

SUNSHINE

Sunshine kind of warm on Balcony.  When I came back inside, kind of warm, the  inside felt cool.  A flashback of how it felt to walk back into the condo at Gulf Shores.  My I am going to miss Beach Week!!  I then thought of sunshine and then to early teen years at Church.  I loved the night time on Sunday.  We had what we called it then, Epworth League. More relaxed from Sunday School.  I liked it best.  But Sunday School, I realize now taught me many Bible verses.  They come to me out of the blue sometime and I guess I was listening unaware.  Read Numbers 6: 25."  The Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious unto you." We were asked to remember one each week and recite it at Sunday School.  Sometime I failed to do so as others did too. but I did enough to remember many. So in a round about way, I felt the sun shine on me today.

Betty (preaching again) Boop

2 comments:

Amy said...

How will we make it through the summer without beach week? 😥

Amy said...

Also, like you I loved church on Sunday nights. We called it UMYF. I’m afraid much of my motivation was seeing boys however.