June 23, 2020

WANDERING THOUGHTS

Sometime I have trouble with a subject to write.  I love writing my Blog and the computer seems to draw me to  it till I  write a little (or a lot).  First, have you thought of the Beatles lately?  I mean the most famous singing group?  I got to hear it a lot when my girls were of the age to fall in love with them. (me too)  Jan let me borrow some of her CD collection from that era.  I liked the Beatles too.  They did some beautiful as well as teary and happy too.  Jan had quite a collection of many different artist popular during that time.  It is very still and nothing moving from my balcony view. So I will leave it for now.  Amy and Karen are getting with it with the fresh veggies.  One is squash.  They are doing the long time favorite version of fried.  Now it is best with the small young yellow  ones.  Don't remember who taught me that lovely favorite, but I used to make it a lot in the summer.  The trouble and mess it made, was worth the effort.  Reminds me I must make some cornbread as I am out and just like mine better than SCV'S.  Well I will lave you for now and see what I can find to do for today.

Betty Boop

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, the Beatles are on my playlist. I like very little of the music that is popular today. My all time favorite is the band Queen. Although Freddie Mercury has been dead many years, they have toured in this country three times with a young singer named Adam Lambert and I have been to all three. One in Dallas, one in Houston and the one last year in New Orleans. They make me feel young! Ivey

Dot said...

Aren't you the lucky one!! I like music of all kinds. I keep it in the background almost all the time. My cat, Bitsy knows when I am leaving the apartment because she sees me put on music. I like to tell what she likes. Loves the piano music . Stay young!!

Dot