June 25, 2020

MUGGY MORNING

Not very pleasant on the Balcony this morning.  Kind of warm and a little muggy.  Saw a biker and a walker.  Not many geese.  The walker walked bravely through a bunch that were on the sidewalk.  They  flew and I was glad they did not run at her.  Maybe they are learning their manners.   I brought a biscuit from   dinning room yesterday.  I split it and toasted it with my turkey bacon for breakfast.  Along with a fresh orange cut up.  It was such a good orange.  Of course coffee on the Balcony was real good.  I noticed something I have not seen before.  I thought I knew the scene from my view very well. but a neighbor on lower level has a BOTTLE TREE.  I used to have one in our backyard.  Gave it to Sophia when I moved.  I can't see how this one is attached. A big bush is in the way.  Guess that is why I did not see it sooner.  O well, I may get a chance to ask later. 

So that is the news from SCV this morning.  As you can tell--not much. 

Betty Boop
P. S.  Remember Garrison Keeler of radio fame?  He always ended his stories from Lake Woebegone with " Well that is the news from Lake Woebegone, where all the women are strong, men good looking and the children are above average"  I miss his radio show, but I still have CD's of some of his stories.  Great story teller.  Dot

No comments: