June 26, 2020

SAME OLD SAME OLD

Computer is going crazy this morning, or is it me?  Finally got it's attention.  Maybe I can hold it for a while.  I found blueberries in my freezer.  Left from last season.  So I had some in my oatmeal. Pretty good.  Took turkey bacon, English muffin & coffee to Balcony with coffee of course.  Not much going on between rain.  So I write about food.  I notice it is the subject with a lot of people.  Especially on TV.  How do they expect most people to get the things it takes to make most of what they show you?  Fun to look at and I guess it takes your time to watch.  I really like to read instead.  To each his own as the saying goes.

I really hope this blog goes through-then not much will be lost if it goes out in cyber-space.  Talk about Cyber-I sure do miss out Cyber Café.  Sure hope it can come back soon and I can be the first to order breakfast there!!  One server makes the perfect eggs-over-light.  I sometime break the yoke.  Ruins my day!!!!

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

You didn’t lose it!