June 14, 2020

SUNDAY--SUNDAY

Rosie as this color. Beautiful.  I have trouble realizing it is Sunday anymore.  So different in many ways.  Do you get tired of following rules?  Wash your hands, wear the mask(as cute as they are), stay apart.  That is the hard one.  I even have trouble telling who someone is.  The mask makes you look like a stranger. 

Jan sent groceries and more yesterday by way of the Security Guards at the gate.  They have been my heroes through it all.  They are quick to respond and swift to deliver and all with the most pleasant smile.. Almost like they are playing a game.  My how nice.  One of the fruits I ordered was grapefruit.  My it was so good.  Mr. Jimmy Dean's sausage, egg, cheese, on a whole wheat English muffin was good too.  Coffee on the Balcony started the day right.  So I will take it from there and try to FOLLOW THE RULES.  I feel a poem coming on about  rules-stay with me.

Betty Boop

No comments: