June 18, 2020

BICYCLE

I  just saw a person on a  bicycle.  (Had to look that word up, never was sure of it's spelling) It was swiftly rolling along.  I never had one of my own.  Friends would let me try to ride and I never got the "hang" of it.  Just as well.  It seems more boys had them than girls anyway. 

I had a little pocket of surprise yesterday.  Security delivered me a "care" package.  I might add, just when  I needed it.  Number 3 daughter is always creative.  A book I wanted to read, a copy of, THE UPPER ROOM in large print her friend sent to me,a box of instant butterscotch pudding mix, a breakfast bar. The book is one of MARTHA GRIMES.  I  just love her books.  Now wasn't that a thoughtful  gift  I think she gets a kick out of delivering to the gate and we see how fast they get here. Almost as fast a it takes her to call me that it is on it's way.  Those guys are really on  the ball.  Appreciate them so much.

What will happen today?

Betty (always looking for "pockets")  Boop

No comments: