June 4, 2020

DOOM& GLOOM

  Well at first I felt that way and then the sun broke through-bright as could be.  Funny how the sun can affect your mood.  I had my coffee, toast, and bacon on the Balcony.  I noticed this little vine that came back from last year.  I have been talking to it.  It has been full of buds but only one opened early on.  I thought something was wrong when no more opened.  It has been weeks but nothing happened-- till this morning.  One is bravely open!!  If the others follow, it will be beautiful in a few days. Can never remember what it is called.  My little Jade plant (J.J.) is thriving too.  My garden is not as usual, but interesting still. 

I still have not gone to the walk through for lunch.  Today I will cook the rest of my bounty of fresh veggies Jan brought.  With my cornbread I will enjoy one more of my cooking.  Miss that gallon of tea they used to leave at my door every week.  I don't bother to make my own, so good old water will have to do. 

 Betty (feeling better)  Boop.  I mean from the gloom & doom.

No comments: