June 17, 2020

BEEN SHOPPING

Don't worry, it was through Amazon.  I do miss walking through stores and shopping, but this is amazing.  I have a personal shopper, she is a wizzz (Jan).. Yesterday we ordered sandals  from SAS, makeup from Belk, perfume from Dana through Amazon, I think.  I also have meds from Humana coning too.  It will be like Christmas or my birthday when the packages arrive.  Almost as good.  Thanks to my sweet daughter who patiently went through the snags of the internet.  It can be a challenge.

Still very pleasant  on the Balcony  Of course it is not even 8.  Everything is quiet except the crows who have a very nice condo in the Pine thicket in front of balcony.  They have the most heated conversations between themselves.  They can't help there scratchy voices when most other birds sound so soothing.  It almost like they fuss all the time.  Know any people like that? With them nothing is ever O. K. I try to go with the flow.  Takes less effort.  Maybe we could just call me lazy.

Betty (just kidding) Boop

No comments: