July 30, 2020

AS THE WORLD TURNS

Remember Soap Operas?  I was hooked on AS THE WORLD TURNS.  Most stay at home moms looked at them.  All the friends I had were stay at home in those days.  Rare for one to work outside the home.  So we had time to look at them and escape the reality of our time.  Maybe we should look again?  I bet  the Pandemic is written in the stories today too.  The world here this morning is pretty routine.  One the Balcony-one biker, one walker, no Canada Geese, a man cutting grass on the Meadow, not much to make a story about.  The Virus rages on.  Surely it will slow soon.  We have been forced to learn new and creative ways to deal with our every day lives.  I think the new and creative ways will stay on, even when this comes to an end.  In fact I bet we have learned some important things that will stay around.  This old world has been around a long, long, time and has endured many "Pandemics."  Many stories have been told, especially in the Bible.  God is not through yet, He will prevail, I trust.  So the Great Philosopher has spoken.  And SHE  has said enough for today!!

Betty Boop

No comments: