July 5, 2020

BLUE PEEKING THRU

Did it again---rhymed my title.  I think a poem is brewing.  That is the way it works in me.  Thoughts run around and finally come to a skid and words just come together with my thoughts and a silly poem is formed. We will see.

I was thrilled with an e-mail from Jan this morning, where Ashley is reading a book to Leo-or was he reading to her?  He was laughing as each page was turned.  O my how sweet the sound of his laughter.  I think he is going to read early.  Thank you Jan-you started my day right.  Also many little white clouds with a few real blue ones peeking through.  Walkers walking at least 6 feet apart, a maid sweeping the big patio down back overlooking the Lake.  She pauses often to take in the view.  I understand.  It is kind of wonderful.  All seems to be right with the world, when you survey the heavens.  It really starts my day with trust that God is still there.

Betty Boop

No comments: