July 9, 2020

BASEBALL HAT & SMART PHONE

Now a new story.  She is most certainly of the younger generation.  As she strides fast along, she is talking on her phone!! Not many of us do  that.  Good, but  we oldies are fading fast.  Now isn't that the way it is suppose to be?  I must say, the oldies I know are holding on fast, me included.  I need to see what this world will be like after the pandemic.  I just might like it.  I know I have learned some lessons from it. 

Yesterday's lunch that I myself cooked was outstanding.  Nothing like small,  baby okra, boiled, baby yellow squash too.  Nothing fancy, just salt, pepper and a little real butter.  I added pinto beans and a slice of ham.  Don't forget the my  cornbread.  Full and satisfied. Will pick up at lunch today.  Can't pass up Shrimp Scampi.!!! 

The Balcony is pleasant this morning, of course it is early.  Sun is breaking through the  clouds and a warm day is promised.  Well, since I am rambling and looking for something else to say, I will bid you farewell till tomorrow, maybe something will come along today that I can talk about.
BETTY BOOP


No comments: