July 28, 2020

MISSED YOU YESTERDAY

I had my 6 month AIC blood test yesterday. Like  no other I have ever had.  Sitting in  Amy's van, the nurse coming out while I sat in the back seat.  And not only was that creative-it was the best "stick" I ever had. she was good. I told her she was an Angel.  Amy was the first one for the day.   Started out good and got better, as since I had to fast the night before, I was hungry.  Amy was ready for a little food too.  So McDonald's called us.  First Egg Mc' Muffin  I have had in a while. Of course we brought it home to eat-me at SCV and her to her home.  Yummy and nobody in the US makes coffee better than them.  I know because when we traveled this land from one end to the other  and across too, we always had to have a sausage biscuit and coffee.  I joked we should buy stock in them, we really were their best fans,  Still think their biscuits are the best. Getting the test was worth being able to get out for a while.  Everything looks so new and different when I look out the window as we roll along. Don't know  how much I have missed being "cooped" up so long. Little pleasures mean a lot.  I always thought I was made for the little things, as that is what I like.  It does not take a lot to make me happy.

Betty Boop

No comments: